domenica 12 marzo 2023

OUT OF TIME#1 - 07-03-2021


⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️   
 ON AIR https://zeno.fm/out-of-time/   

60's Garage Folk Rock Moody Lost Gems! Pt.1

from :OUT OF TIME Streaming Radio
website : OUTOFTIME
website : Soundcloud

The Rising Tides - Take The World As It Comes
James T & The Workers - I Can't Stop
The Shades - I Need You
Raga and the Talas - my group & me
They All Want Her Love—The Status Quo
The Contemporaries - Fool For Temptation
Raga and the Talas - for old times sake
James T & The Workers - Let Me See You Crying
The Chambers Brothers - time has come today (alt.garage ver)
The Fe-Fi-Four + 2 - I Wanna Come Back (From The World Of LSD)
The Four Dimensions - sand surfin'
The Fe-Fi-Four + 2 - Double Crossin' Baby
The Illusion's - just be you
Steve Melshenker - (i've got) time on my hands
The Rovin' Flames - Seven Million People
The Bad Seeds - sick & tired
The Snaps - You Don't Want Me
The Spirits - Double Shot
Ann Margaret - it's a nice world to visit
The Shags - you're a loser
The Snaps - You're All Mine
The Ferraris - can't explain

& more ....



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento